Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is based on research that had been conducted in accordance with the Declaration of Helsinki and according to all applicable local and international standards (or the submission is a book review for which this requirement does not apply).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Instructions for Authors and in the Submission Template (MS Word template) or in the Submission Template for Book Review (MS Word template).
- The submission includes a disclosure of any actual or potential conflict of interest or the lack thereof (or the submission is a book review for which this requirement does not apply).
- I hereby understand and acknowledge that all submitted files will automatically be subject to plagiarism check (iThenticate) and I fully understand that my manuscript might be rejected without any further consideration if it contains uncited word-by-word quotations from copyrighted publications.
You can choose from the following possibilities:
1. Copyright Transfer Statement (Green Open Access / Self Archiving)
See further details >>>
2. Open Access Possibilities
2.1. Gold Open Access
2.2. Open Access sponsored by EISZ (only for authors affiliated to EISZ member institutions)
2.3. Optional Open Access
See further details >>>
Please note that production of your manuscript can only commence IF your manuscript is accepted for publication, we have your signed license agreement, and the corresponding APC – if applicable – has been paid.
Therefore, please DOWNLOAD, FILL IN and SIGN one of the above mentioned statements and UPLOAD it in step 2 (2. Upload Submission) as a "Copyright Transfer Statement / Open Access Statement" file during the manuscript submission process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.