Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original and has not been published before (is not being considered for publication elsewhere) in part or whole
- All authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the final version of the manuscript to validate and confirm the content, data and interpretation, responsible for what is mentioned in it, and agree to its submission to the journal
- Author list is correct (authorship in the following sequence given below) and no modifications and additions are required unless editor receive agreement form all authors with proper explanation
- All the research meets the ethical guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the study country
- Editor-In-Chief’s decision over acceptance or rejection of the article for publication is final
- Confirm that you have prepared (a) a blinded text and (b) a separate title page file that includes acknowledgements and author information
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in "Instructions for Authors"
- For paper submission, Author Declaration Form must be signed by all authors. Complete multiple forms if necessary, and upload the signed copy with your submission
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.