Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- I hereby understand and acknowledge that all submitted files will automatically be subject to plagiarism check (iThenticate) and I fully understand that my manuscript might be rejected without any further consideration if it contains uncited word-by-word quotations from copyrighted publications.
You can choose from the following possibilities:
1. Free Open Access
2. Open Access sponsored by EISZ (only for authors affiliated to EISZ member institutions)
See further details >>>
Please note that production of your manuscript can only commence IF your manuscript is accepted for publication and we have received your signed license agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.