Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- I understand that the journal of Journal of Psychedelic Studies is using double-blind peer-review system, therefore as the author/co-author of the present manuscripts I have adequately prepared a TITLE PAGE containing all personal information, as a separate document file, while the manuscript text file does NOT contain our names or affiliations and in the meantime I have removed all personal information data from all Microsoft Word document (doc, docx), OpenDocument (odt, ott) or PDF files too.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.