Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
You can choose from the following possibilities:
Open Access Possibilities
1. Gold Open Access
2. Open Access sponsored by EISZ (only for authors affiliated to EISZ member institutions)
See further details >>>
Please note that production of your manuscript can only commence IF your manuscript is accepted for publication, we have your signed license agreement, and the corresponding APC – if applicable – has been paid.
Therefore, please DOWNLOAD, FILL IN and SIGN one of the above mentioned statements and UPLOAD it in step 2 (2. Upload Submission) as a "Open Access Statement" file during the manuscript submission process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.