Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Statement that the manuscript has not been previously published, nor it is submitted elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guidelines for Authors.
- The submission should contain at least the "Article Text" file and a "Cover letter"!
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.