Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted paper is written in idiomatic academic English.
- The paper itself does not contain the name of the author, which is also removed from the properties of the doc and pdf versions. The submitted paper is accompanied by a separate doc ('Cover letter'), which contains the author's name, affiliation, as well as email and postal addresses.
- The submitted paper, which is based on primary sources written in one or several Oriental languages, offers a new and relevant contribution to the respective field.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The file is submitted in both pdf and Microsoft Word (or RTF / OpenOffice) document file formats.
- The text preferably adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. However, it is also possible to submit a paper without meeting these requirements, and implement these changes after the paper is accepted.
- The submitted paper contains an abstract of max. 100 words, as well as 6-8 key words.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.