Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Authors of accepted manuscripts will have to pay an article processing charge of EUR 400.00 (50% discount for corresponding authors of WB Lower-middle-income countries and 100% for those of WB Low-income countries).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Acta Chromatographica is an Open Access, Online Only journal. Authors of accepted manuscripts are requested to pay an article processing charge of EUR 400 to cover the publishing costs of their paper.
Corresponding authors from the following countries are entitled to discounts, based on country of the funding agency:
- World Bank Lower-middle-income economies: 50%
- World Bank Low-income economies: 100%
- Discount for Editorial Board / Advisory Board members: 50%
Once your paper is accepted for publication in Acta Chromatographica you will be requested to submit a License Agreement. Please fill this in and send it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon acceptance of the License Agreement you will receive an invoice. Article processing will commence after the amount due has been remitted to our account. (Please note that there is no peer review charge, the only applicable fee is the article processing fee for authors of accepted papers.)
Open Access policy of Acta Chromatographica includes the free and unrestricted self-archiving of the final published version of papers on the Authors webpage or on the Authors institutional repository with open or restricted access. When self-archiving or communicating a paper via e-mail, the Author should quote the correct citation and enclose a link to the published article (https://doi.org/[DOI of the Article without brackets]).
Advantages of the Open Access model:
- Increased readership without limitations.
- Readers will find the final, official version on a credible site.
- More accurate citations to the article in greater numbers.
- Copyright shall be retained by the author under a Creative Commons License (CC-BY or CC-BY-NC)
- Compliant with the requirements of research funds (NIH, Welcome, OTKA, etc.)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.